Malibu and Axis Boats Texas
AxisWakeboardBoats Approved Dealer
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Bimini for sale - 2015 - 2019 tower
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:36 am 
Offline
Team Axis

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:18 pm
Posts: 79
I have a Bimini and boot that will fit a 2015 - 2019 axis tower. It has the rope storage pocket and surf straps. It is is in excellent condition. Asking $400 + shipping or local pick up. Zip is 48623.


Attachments:
E74EAF3A-811A-48C4-8589-A549D6E5C24A.jpeg
E74EAF3A-811A-48C4-8589-A549D6E5C24A.jpeg [ 31.06 KiB | Viewed 4208 times ]


Last edited by Prion on Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bimini for sale - 2015 - 2019 tower
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:41 pm 
Offline
Team Axis
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:10 pm
Posts: 460
Location: San Tan Valley, Arizona
Prion wrote:
I have a Bimini and boot that will fit a 2015 - 2019 axis tower. It has the rope storage pocket and surf straps. It is is in excellent condition. Asking $500 + shipping or local pick up. Zip is 48623.
Is the boot pre-2017 boats so it wraps around the tower and bimini? If so, any chance you would trade the boot for a boot off a 2018 boat?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

_________________
2003 Sanger V210....SOLD
2005 MC X2....SOLD
2006 MC XSTAR....SOLD
2016 AXIS A20....SOLD
2018 AXIS T22....CURRENT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bimini for sale - 2015 - 2019 tower
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:06 pm 
Offline
Team Axis

Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:00 pm
Posts: 81
steveA20 wrote:
Prion wrote:
I have a Bimini and boot that will fit a 2015 - 2019 axis tower. It has the rope storage pocket and surf straps. It is is in excellent condition. Asking $500 + shipping or local pick up. Zip is 48623.
Is the boot pre-2017 boats so it wraps around the tower and bimini? If so, any chance you would trade the boot for a boot off a 2018 boat?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


I am with you Steve! I miss the old three part zipper that meant I didn’t have to take the entire bimini off the tower to boot up...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bimini for sale - 2015 - 2019 tower
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:13 pm 
Offline
Team Axis

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:18 pm
Posts: 79
Price drop!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bimini for sale - 2015 - 2019 tower
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:19 pm 
Offline
Team Axis

Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:27 am
Posts: 238
Location: Harsens Island, MI
MNSurfDad wrote:
steveA20 wrote:
Prion wrote:
I have a Bimini and boot that will fit a 2015 - 2019 axis tower. It has the rope storage pocket and surf straps. It is is in excellent condition. Asking $500 + shipping or local pick up. Zip is 48623.
Is the boot pre-2017 boats so it wraps around the tower and bimini? If so, any chance you would trade the boot for a boot off a 2018 boat?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


I am with you Steve! I miss the old three part zipper that meant I didn’t have to take the entire bimini off the tower to boot up...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'm thinking about having one made from a local shop... I'm envisioning it to be part Velcro, part zipper...

_________________
2018 T22
Previous Boat: 1998 Malibu Sportster, 2014 T22


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bimini for sale - 2015 - 2019 tower
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:07 pm 
Offline
Boater

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:14 am
Posts: 48
Prion - I may have some interest in it. Do you have photos of what it looks like on the tower? I am looking to add a bimini to our '16 A20 for next summer. I don't know the different versions of all these different biminis. With what you are selling do I need other pieces or all the nuts and bolts in with what you are selling? Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bimini for sale - 2015 - 2019 tower
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:33 pm 
Offline
Team Axis

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:18 pm
Posts: 79
Walter17 - PM sent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bimini for sale - 2015 - 2019 tower
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:16 pm
Posts: 6
Hello is this still available? Do you have a picture of it on the boat?
Chris


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bimini for sale - 2015 - 2019 tower
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:49 am 
Offline
Team Axis

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:18 pm
Posts: 79
Yes this is still available.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bimini for sale - 2015 - 2019 tower
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:02 am 
Offline
Team Axis

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:41 pm
Posts: 244
Location: Ohio
Do you have any pictures of it on the boat?

thanks

_________________
2015 T23


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: