It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Looking at a 09 Axis A22
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:02 pm 

Thanks for all of the reply's. The inspection did not come back clean. :cry:

Please let me know if there are any other used Axis A22's out there for sale? I would love to own one.

-k

Last edited by kdub on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Looking at a 09 Axis A22
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:35 am 
Team Axis

I am assuming you were trying to buy Janelle's 09 Axis. The blue and black one right? If that is the case I take it you are also in the Denver area. I know Tommy's just got in a demo they have priced at 42k right now. It was the original Axis boat used in the first brochures and what not. It is red with some silver metal flake. Dude bought it from Tommy's and can't afford the payments now so he is having Tommy's sell it for him. Go down there and talk to Brian Roth. Tell him the other Brian sent you.

Here is one thing you really need to keep in mind in Colorado. Our altitude KILLS engine power. If you are going to load up the boat you really need the Raptor 400 engine. We have it in our A22 and it does the job very well. However I can tell you with full ballast and 10 or more people in the boat it even struggles to get on plane and you can forget about dropping the wedge with that many people/weight. Tommy's won't even order an A22 with the plug and play and the standard engine. It just can't handle the weight at this altitude. Just some things to keep in mind. If you have anymore questions feel free to send me a PM.