It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: 2015 T22 PNP Help
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:09 am 

I'm upgrading my rear fly highs. From what I have determined from searching here is that the top hose is fill only. My new bags only have the vent.

So I have a couple of questions/course of action review.

It looks like the quickest path forward is to "cap" the top feed line. Suggestions on how to best do that?

I was time limited on the boat yesterday with my 7yr old wanting more action than me hanging upside down.

I've read about 2016+ adding a wye and splicing the vent from the bag into that. Right now, when I overfill, where is the water coming from? In the past, I know it goes out the side but I've never had a need to understand the path. I've looked for drawings but haven't found one. The search function isn't the best here but I am very grateful for this site.

Post subject: Re: 2015 T22 PNP Help
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:50 pm 
Team Axis

NWilly wrote:
I'm upgrading my rear fly highs. From what I have determined from searching here is that the top hose is fill only. My new bags only have the vent.

So I have a couple of questions/course of action review.

It looks like the quickest path forward is to "cap" the top feed line. Suggestions on how to best do that?

I was time limited on the boat yesterday with my 7yr old wanting more action than me hanging upside down.

I've read about 2016+ adding a wye and splicing the vent from the bag into that. Right now, when I overfill, where is the water coming from? In the past, I know it goes out the side but I've never had a need to understand the path. I've looked for drawings but haven't found one. The search function isn't the best here but I am very grateful for this site.
Right now when full your overflow/venting is coming out of the 3/4 overflow from hard tank and backflowing through your drain pump. I would go to your dealer and ask for a couple plugs that come from the factory P&P lines when the boats get delivered. Use those plugs to cap off that top fill line, close the valve and tuck it out of the way. Add the Y fitting into the drain line like you've researched and that will be your vent/overflow off the new bags you got. I have done this to a buddy's 13 A22, 15 T23 and my old 16 A20. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2016 AXIS A20....SOLD
2018 AXIS T22....CURRENT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:19 pm 

Excellent! Thanks!

I may have the plugs. I put all the small dealer-ish parts in a shoebox in my garage.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:54 am 
Boater

You can get the plugs you need at this link:

https://flow-rite.com/products/marine/1 ... ngs/ma-045
https://flow-rite.com/products/marine/3 ... ngs/ma-022

Cheap as chips..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk