It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Wakemakers complete V-bow and rear Fly High bags and extras
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:45 pm 

Selling my flyhigh ballast bag set up. Only used a handful of times and in like new condition! We had an 2016 A24 and these bags fit perfect in the lockers and the bow and we worked directly with Malibu and Wakemakers on getting the perfect set up and install. We have all clamps and tools to install the bow bag and also hoses and fittings and oneway check valves to install vent lines on the rear bags so you don't have to burp them that we never got around to installing and totaled over $120 just for that hose and fittings. Bags are in great shape no issues, no leaks, like i said they were used only a handful of times until we moved on from our A24 and our new boat came with all the bags hooked up from the factory so these have been collecting dust in my garage the last few months. We spent over $850 for the full set up and have pics with all the info so you can look at the wakemakers site for any additional info you need on them. If you are looking for a complete setup and not have to order anything additional this is a complete install kit that we spent a lot of time with wakemakers and malibu to get compiled, only to end up parting ways before installing it all. I have additional photos but the site wont let me add them, please email me at JWPKT@Aol . com and I will get you more photos and info. Asking $500 plus shipping. Great deal for barely used and some not used at all equipment plus having all the research done so all you have to do is install.

Attachments:
bags5.jpeg
bags5.jpeg [ 18.51 KiB | Viewed 13533 times ]
File comment: bags
bags6.jpeg
bags6.jpeg [ 15.46 KiB | Viewed 13533 times ]