It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: 2012 Axis A20
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:39 am 
Team Axis

I've decided to try and sell my boat privately rather than trade in on new A24. You guys already know all about the A20 so just copying over my craigslist ad here. $44k price driven by what I owe on loan and keeping all the options/upgrades as is. Can provide any other pics people want, and local to Cali Delta welcome to come check it out live on the water.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/boa/4406869888.html

---------------

If you're looking you probably already know what an Axis is and how amazing the boat is for the price! 800 lbs of sub-floor ballast, plus adding the 1800 of plug n play (included below) mean going from kid friendly/beginner wake to pro level huge at the flick of a switch...all controlled from factory dash switches and never throwing a pump over the side again! All of this in a 20 foot package you can park in a standard garage and tow with just about anything (dry weight only 3300lbs). Boat is in mechanically awesome shape, and visually there's just a few nicks in the vinyl here and there and some marks on just the rub rail on the exterior. Here's just a few more specifics on mine:

- Upgrades beyond standard features include Plug N Play ballast(two 425 bags in rear and 950 arrow under bow), two batteries with switch, 6 speaker sound system, pair of Wetsounds Rev 10 tower speakers, Wetsounds 420EQ with PA microphone, ARC amps, extra set of wakeboard racks, tower arm mirror with PTM Edge panoramic mirror, three props (stock Acme, 5 blade OJ cinco, and Acme 2079).

- $44k price is as you see it here, everything included and the wake seriously dialed in...if you don't want the plug n play, tower speakers, amps, etc we can negotiate on price.

- 2012 Axis A20 with 555 hours. Boat was purchased brand new and obviously been a serious wakeboard boat! We ride year round (boat has never been winterized), have actually performed the annual service twice a year as well as made sure everything has been running in top shape. Boat has also always been stored indoors. We can meet to take the boat for a test ride up on the Delta so you can see it perform and check out both the mellow and crazy wake.

Seriously, this boat is my baby and still running perfectly! The only reason we are selling is because we're moving to a bigger Axis we are ordering....the 20 is absolutely perfect for families or smaller riding crews though! (technically seats 11 but you'll find that 6 - 9 is actually comfortable and maybe more depending on kids)

Last edited by SteeleAxis on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Axis A20
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:31 pm 
Team Axis

Nice pics man! Clean boat, good luck with the sale.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:40 pm 
Team Axis

Looks like it's sold! Hate to see my baby go, but A22 or A24 here we come! ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:09 am 
Team Axis

Congrats!