It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: LF Ultra Suction 2004 Bindings
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:58 am 
Team Axis

Spring cleaning time!

These are in fairly good condition, they are a little stained and faded but still work perfectly and I have all the mounting hardware. They are great bindings I rode them for one season and then they pretty much sat (let my buddies use them a few times), I wear a size 9 and these fit pretty snug compaired to most bindings I've had, so I'm guessing they'll fit more like 7.5-9.5 . They would make a great cheap spare set of bindings for a cable park board or maybe a extra pair of bindings on the boat for guests. They retailed for around $250, have them for $60 plus shipping.

Attachment:
IMG_5386.JPG
IMG_5386.JPG [ 510.78 KiB | Viewed 12240 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_5383.JPG
IMG_5383.JPG [ 285.95 KiB | Viewed 12240 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_5387.JPG
IMG_5387.JPG [ 498.55 KiB | Viewed 12240 times ]

Here's what LF says about them-

This boot is designed for the rider with one thing in mind. . .Flexible Support. The Ultra is a no frills binding for those that know how to get into a binding, and want to be able to do so without the help of laces, straps, or ratchet, dials, or buckles. The lack of such items allows this boot to have the flexible side to side movement that many riders are looking for. If you're looking to tweak out some poked grabs, or just looking for a comfortable, supportive no hassle ride, the Ultra still reigns supreme.

Features:

Tri-density EVA/Neo/Lycra heel and toe piece -- Provides the most comfortable ride possible. . .Provides support, cushion, and comfort against the skin Glass composite plate w/ molded in aluminum insert. This ultra responsive plate is the stiffest, most durable plate on the market today. Bent plates are a thing of the past.
Canted footbed. It lets your legs work they way they want to.
Newly improved, Molded double Ultra Exclusive wrap. Underlay and overlay combination provides complete, secure support and foot comfort. Pressure points are non-existent.

2012 A20