It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Towable Recomendations.
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:55 pm 
Team Axis

Please let me know what towables (tubes etc.) you guys are loving and feel is a must have. Ideally something super fun in many instances that can go from mellow to wild. We have a mixed crew that varies from day to day. Would like something that kids will enjoy as well as adults. Thanks in advance.

1978 Bandit Trans-Am

Post subject: Re: Towable Recomendations.
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:27 pm 
Team Axis

Just don't be a dumb ass like me and let the kids pick out the largest 3 person tube they could find lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:39 pm 
Team Axis

r33pwrd wrote:
Just don't be a dumb ass like me and let the kids pick out the largest 3 person tube they could find lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I second this comment. I was the dumb ass and just bought it. I had a lay down 2/3 person full wrap disc that I much prefer riding and pulling. Way more challenging and they don't stay on forever. I would also say it's safer, because you don't have to whip it excessively to get the riders to come off. Also when they do come off, it's a sliding motion typically and not a flipping/tumble head first.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:49 pm 

2016A22inCO wrote:
Please let me know what towables (tubes etc.) you guys are loving and feel is a must have. Ideally something super fun in many instances that can go from mellow to wild. We have a mixed crew that varies from day to day. Would like something that kids will enjoy as well as adults. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys. Don't know if you have checked out this website before but they have some good quality tubes and tons to choose from.
http://www.sportsstuff.com
I tried out this tube last fall and it was awesome. Do full barrel rolls even with 2 people in it. Image

Zurri13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:17 pm 

RAD+ ? I currently don't have a tube at all; however, my niece is about to be of age to do something along those lines. I'm hoping to skip the tube completely and use only the RAD or RAD+

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:36 pm 
Team Axis

I have a 2-person tube that everybody loves. But after spine surgery in the neck, I can't lay on my belly and tilt me head back to see on it any more.

I also have the BIGGEST TUBE I have ever seen. It is the GREAT BIG MABLE, which is the biggest of the Mables.

It seats 4 across the back! I like it for a cruise with the young grandkids and grandbabies. But it is HUGE. You can't leave it inflated and bring it in the boat. Its use is limited because of its size, but it has the only way to put the 2 year old, 2 month old and their parents on a tube and drag them around.

The conventional 2-man tube is a good general purpose toy. I used to have a second one (stolen) and having 2 tubes behind the boat was a ton of fun.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:06 pm 
Team Axis

I have 2 of these....2 kids fit fine on one...or use both at the same time for bumper tubes!

We also have one of these...http://www.costco.com/HO-Sports-Delta-3 ... html...and the kids love it as well but I'll be honest...it's huge. Kind of a pain to have with you/take to the lake/etc as I have to at least partially deflate it to fit in my truck bed.