It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Help with stereo wiring on A24
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:34 pm 

Hey right on. I did run them alongside the battery cables and had no issue of engine noise coming through the speakers. Kept them to the inside so they didn't have to cross over the batt cables.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:38 pm 

I am going to run another amp for the speakers inside the boat. Right now they are running off the deck and I feel they aren't getting enough power. I'm not sure how I'm going to do that yet when I run the speaker wire over to the battery side. I didnt look that close to see if they can be strapped to the top of the tunnel. Zip tied or something like that. Just so they don't have to run right next to the battery cables. Unless I can insulate the battery cables or the speaker wire to prevent any chance of engine noise through the speakers. I'm hoping to do that next week. So I will know better hopefully then. My plug n play rear sacs and front sacs are here in the morning so I'm pretty pumped about getting those all setup.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:43 pm 
Team Axis

I dont think you have to worry about speaker wires by the battery cable... I can't decide if I'm going to extend the wires from the back of the deck across (under) or rerun them from the speakers directly to amps (add a ton of work).