It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
 Post subject: Re: Aftermarket Wave maker
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:55 pm 
Boater

Let me know I'll be ordering in the near future

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:11 pm 
Boater

Doesn't seem like they are offering any discount. This is what I got:

"Hi Brian! We set out to offer all of our customers the best value possible right out of the gate. Our goal it to get these things out there so people can have fun ripping it up. We really want to make the purchasing experience as straightforward as possible so we think standardize pricing is the best way to go for everyone. Throughout the year we will be posting sales through Facebook and Instagram for some of the new products we're developing. Be sure to keep an eye out!

Cheers and thanks again for the order!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:59 pm 
Boater

----SOLD----

I bought the Mission surf panels last year and they worked great. So much so that my girlfriend and group of friends really got into surfing. So I decided to drop the hammer on a permanent solution.

They are in like new condition and will fit a 2013 Axis A22. I think they also fit other Axis years but you have to unscrew the gate and re position a little.

$500 for both (they're $648 new)I will box and ship, buyer covers shipping, I'll pay for packaging.

Last edited by racer3822 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:14 pm 

Messaged you about the Mission Gates for sale. I am looking for something to fit my 2010. The swim deck cuts the wave really bad right now. Any ideas besides trying to find a newer platform.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:41 pm 
Team Axis

My 2010 swimdeck was a similar problem when surfing listed. Once I built a bolton surf gate device and level weighting, it alleviated 90% of the problem. It sprays a little now, but the issue is mostly cosmetic on wave face. If I did anything now, it would just be glassing the bottom to smooth it out.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:30 pm 
Boater

I didn't have any trouble with the swim deck with the surf gate. If you're listing to create the wave thats a different story. with the surfgate i'm not listed very much other than preference of how the wave shapes which is little adjustments, nothing like not having a gate.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:39 pm 

Anyone know if wicked wake surf is still producing these gates? I emailed them a week ago and I got a response right away that someone would get with me right away. (seemed automated) and now its been a week with no response.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:35 am 
Team Axis

hey guys been a min since I been on here but I got the mission delta and its baller ..... throw away those big bulky home made or purchased surf gates and get a delta game has been changed

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27