It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Tower Lights
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:58 pm 

I just got a new A22 and am looking to install my tower lights from my previous boat. They say the wiring is already wired in the tower. Curious if anyone has done the wiring? There is a plug at the top of the tower, I assume I can find the wiring if I pop the plug off, however want to confirm before. Are the wires clearly marked somehow? Do they have wires for front lights and back lights?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Tower Lights
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:58 pm 
Boater

Curious as well. Adding transom and docking lights this week and would like to do tower lights also.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:51 am 
Boater

What transom lights you going with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:45 pm 

They shared that the tower lights were pre-wired into the tower, but my 2017 A22 did not have wiring in the tower (only the speakers and nav light). I am going to be wiring mine over the next few weeks sometime.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:09 am 
Boater

Clayne100 wrote:
What transom lights you going with?

Sorry for the delay I ordered via the dealer from axis. 600 bucks if i remember. not cheap. As long as they have the same plug in connector id think any would work. Wish axis made colored ones, i only got white ones and would have loved red to go with the boat color

Did the transom underwater lights and docking lights in the front, super helpful at night!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:13 am 
Boater

graywalds wrote:
They shared that the tower lights were pre-wired into the tower, but my 2017 A22 did not have wiring in the tower (only the speakers and nav light). I am going to be wiring mine over the next few weeks sometime.

Interesting as my boat has all the wiring for underseat, docking, underwater etc even though i didn't have those options. Haven't checked the tower lights wiring though. Glad they did as it would be a pain to wire it. Ill definitely order all the options on my next boat when i get to custom build it

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:31 am 
Boater

I just installed a drain plug light over the weekend. Took some research but the factory connectors are GM Weatherpack connectors. All the connector parts were available from my local NAPA to hook right into the factory wiring.

Hope this helps the next person.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:31 pm 
Team Axis

What did you guys use for docking lights and underseat lights?