It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Parts Diagrams
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:59 am 

Is there a place online to find parts diagrams with part numbers? I am looking for a part number and pricing for the accessory keypad on the right side of the dash for a 2017 T22.

Thx

Post subject: Re: Parts Diagrams
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:20 am 
Team Axis

There is not an online parts place id call bakes, I talked with a dealer at our boat show and he told me the entire replacement pad was only $17 but I don't see it being that cheap honestly. Or call your local dealer if you have a good relation with them

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:40 pm 
Boater

I am glad that someone has asked this question on the forum.
I also have a T22 2017, and our dealer told me it would be over $1000! This is because not only does it need a switch panel but also a secondary power module??
I gave up on the idea of using the proprietary switches to power my boatplug light, and a transom shower that I have installed. Instead I bought a cheap switch panel from our local marine store and it is sitting in the starboard rear locker so it’s not visible.

If anyone can find a way to get the stock panel cheaper, I would really appreciate it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:50 am 
Team Axis

Call tnt water sports and ask to speak to the mechanic that was at the Louisville boat show he said it was cheap and I don't see how a module would need changed for a simple switch panel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:55 pm 
Boater

I think it is because the boats come prewired for every option, but they save money on the fuse panel and some circuitry (above my level of understanding), if you don’t choose those options.
I looked under the dash, and there are a bunch of connectors ready to plug in.
The installed power module only has fuses for bilge/centre/rear pumps/interior lights.

Malibu Australia weren’t that helpful and refused to send me details of wiring etc. saying it is proprietary and confidential. And that I had to go through my dealer. And get charged a bomb! :(

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:56 pm 
Team Axis

Ah didn't realize you were in Australia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:59 am 

MattSh wrote:
I also have a T22 2017, and our dealer told me it would be over $1000! This is because not only does it need a switch panel but also a secondary power module??
I gave up on the idea of using the proprietary switches to power my boatplug light, and a transom shower that I have installed. Instead I bought a cheap switch panel from our local marine store and it is sitting in the starboard rear locker so it’s not visible.

If anyone can find a way to get the stock panel cheaper, I would really appreciate it as well.

What option added this keypad on a 2017? I thought it was included with sound pack 2 but now I am wondering if it was part of the command center option. I haven't been able to locate details of these options online at all. I have even designed a boat on the Axis site and can't get a detailed list of what sound pack 2 includes.

The quote I received for the keypad was really high also and I am trying to justify the price before ordering it. The lack of information out there is frustrating.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:23 pm 
Boater

This keypad has buttons for options like heaters, and various extra lighting optionsImage

I want to use the accessory buttons to power some extra items I have installed such as a transom shower and a boatplug light.

I agree info is scarce and Malibu tell me to check with my dealer.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:21 pm 
Team Axis

dryel12 wrote:
MattSh wrote:

What option added this keypad on a 2017? I thought it was included with sound pack 2 but now I am wondering if it was part of the command center option. I haven't been able to locate details of these options online at all. I have even designed a boat on the Axis site and can't get a detailed list of what sound pack 2 includes.

The quote I received for the keypad was really high also and I am trying to justify the price before ordering it. The lack of information out there is frustrating.
That keypad has nothing to do with any SP option. The only way you get that pad is if you get at least one option that uses it, docking lights, underwater lights, heater, underseat lighting, tower lights.......for 18 the power wedge up and down buttons and go home button takes place of the top 3 ACC buttons.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2016 AXIS A20....SOLD
2018 AXIS T22....CURRENT

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:38 am 
Team Axis

I am curious as well on how to utilize those "other" buttons. It doesn't seem that easy compared to a rocker.