It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: 2015 Axis A22 Rolly/Flat Wakesurf Wave Problem
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:43 am 
Team Axis

coalburnz wrote:
r33pwrd wrote:
If I was you I would put that bag in the center of the boat so the front of the bag is next to the driver (mid weight not front or rear) and all the PHP filled to max and try it out.. that prop will help a ton.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Im not a fan on putting bags in the boat (to be seen). The guys over at ACME said i wouldn't need the more aggressive prop as hes heard people running 7k to 8k lbs of ballast in their boat with my current prop. They said to add more weight in the front to level out the boat. Right now my speed control is dinging at me every 15sec. So it can't hold my speed with the front to back weight ratio.

Will test this wknd...
With the 15 409 I doubt they are running that much weight.. our gear ratio sucks balls. I run about 7k at most (including passangers) and the motor struggles.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited by r33pwrd on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 2015 Axis A22 Rolly/Flat Wakesurf Wave Problem
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:24 am 
Team Axis

coalburnz wrote:
I am noticing that my wave is not washy at all until its to the other side of the wake? When I turn to the right (viewed from driver looking forward) the wake gets steeper by a lot and the washyness moves to just on top of the surfside wake, creating a massive steep wake, why? The only reason I can come up with is that the surfgate is getting buried more on that side. But I dont know what else could cause it? Do I need 1100s in the back and even more weight in the front to bury SG even more or what?...

I don't know why but that's just what the wake does. Try it wakeboarding, with no gates deployed. The side of the wake on the outside of the turn will always get steeper and the inside gets flatter.

I don't think it has anything to do with the surfgates.