It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: 1235 Prop price jump
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:12 am 
Team Axis

I just wanted to give everyone here a heads up that I noticed a quite few places have raised the prices on their acme 1225 props for the New Year; there might be other models that have increased in price as well but this is the only one I've been watching. The 1235 was listed on most sites for around $530, but is now I'm seeing anywhere from $619-$680 (yikes!). I did some hunting and was able to find it for $520 + shipping, so I snagged up mine but I don't know if the site will increase their prices as well or not. I was going to wait until it was a little closer to spring to buy it but the $100+ price increase kinda forced my hand. So if you're thinking of upgrading to the 1235 ( or any prop) you may want to do it sooner than later if you can.

PM me and I'll give you the web site where I found the deal.

2012 A20

Post subject: Re: 1235 Prop price jump
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:42 am 
Team Axis

You probably found your 1235 from Nettles Props of Austin, Tx. Best prop shop ever and thank God he's just down the interstate from me if I need him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:59 pm 
Site Admin

$619 is the MAP price on the 1235. I think that has been the MAP price on that prop for over a year now. If you see it lower the site has just probably not been updating the price or has not gotten 'busted' by the Acme price police.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:39 pm 
Team Axis

Yeah when I talked to the guy on the phone he said Acme raised their prices, but he had a few remaining back stocked from last year or something and once they sold he has to up the price.
Funny thing is I found out Acme is out of Big Rapids MI, which is only about 15 mins from my home lake but it was way cheaper to get my prop shipped from across the country. At least I know where to go if I need it fixed.

2012 A20