It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: My 5 blade is in
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:08 pm 
Team Axis

That's just what happens when you have a piece of brass pushing 5000+ pounds of weight on a 1 1/8" piece of tapered stainless, just the force of getting up on plane one time will stick the prop on there pretty solid, the only reason the nut is there is to keep it from coming off in reverse. When I swapped mine the wrench I used to install it was the little flimsy one that comes in the prop kit, I didn't get it real tight, the nut came off pretty easy but I had to put pressure on the puller and still whack the back of the puller with a hammer to pop it loose.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:57 am 

amsugg you bought that blue and black boat from Promarine? I ordered an A22 from them and have so far had no issues, they got all the stereo bags and lighting added very quickly and rushed delivery to my lake for me when it came in from the factory. I don't have a tow capable vehicle, so they knew when they sold to me that they will be coming to my dock or to pick my boat up and take it down to Durham for any issues and they seemed to have no problems with that. My first service, the 20 hour one, is going to be happening while I'm at work today on my boat lift.
The only problems I've had with my boat so far is an issue with the display on the tachometer having some of the "light bars" going out so its hard to tell the depth etc. I hate that you've had issues with them so far, but my experience has been good, one month in.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:33 am 
Team Axis

Cariouslesions wrote:
amsugg you bought that blue and black boat from Promarine? I ordered an A22 from them and have so far had no issues, they got all the stereo bags and lighting added very quickly and rushed delivery to my lake for me when it came in from the factory. I don't have a tow capable vehicle, so they knew when they sold to me that they will be coming to my dock or to pick my boat up and take it down to Durham for any issues and they seemed to have no problems with that. My first service, the 20 hour one, is going to be happening while I'm at work today on my boat lift.
The only problems I've had with my boat so far is an issue with the display on the tachometer having some of the "light bars" going out so its hard to tell the depth etc. I hate that you've had issues with them so far, but my experience has been good, one month in.

glade you are having a better experience then me, i had a great sales experience, low pressure not forcing or rushing. but after i paid, infull, (silly me) it went down hill. and ill be honest the delays where not there fault (bags on back order, out of stock pro 60's) however with the lack of communication i had no idea and made it feel like i was getting put on the back burner. a few little things like my fuel sending unit not plugged in so my first ride didn't know how much gas i had, didn't even bother to tell me that the prop was not the right prop. it took me calling and asking if i had the right prop. Things like that just didn't give me much confidence. I have still recommended them to people and if i have any issues i will still use them. Im in the same type of business (except cars) so i more than understand when things do not go as planned. thats where communication is key