It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: 210 vs axis a22
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:16 am 

I am looking at buying a 210 or axis a22 and have only ridin behind 08+ 210s. can i get someones opinion on the two wakes and which one they like better. cheers

Post subject: Re: 210 vs axis a22
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:14 am 
Team Axis

I think it all boils down to a matter of personal preference, best thing you could do is ride behind both and see which one feels most comfortable for you, everyone will have different opinions but in the end it's your money and you will be the one riding behind it.

Post subject: Re: 210 vs axis a22
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:44 am 
Team Axis

I ride both wakes fairly often. Both are easy to ride and very fun.

They are similar in that they are wide, long transitions, get better with and love more and more weight.

They differ in that the 210 wake has a more vert to the lip, not as much as the old 210, but def more than the axis. The Axis with the wedge does have a lip at the top of the wake, without the wedge it does not. The axis is a little bit less sensitive to side to side weight, I rarely have to ask someone to move around in the boat to clean up a side. The 210 is a little more sensitive (I think that comes with most boats that have steeper wakes). The 210 feels a tiny bit narrower, the axis has less of a trough, more of a smooth transition.

Like walt said, it's your money so go ride as much as you can before you throw 50K-75k down. You can't go wrong with either boat, the wakes are money.