Malibu and Axis Boats Texas
AxisWakeboardBoats Approved Dealer
It is currently Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Asking for the skill which makes the most cash is quite vagu
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:55 pm 

For your OSRS GP ring, there's a really nice free ring you get out of"A return to stone" (I think that's what the quest is called). It begins in TzHaar city, in the pool. It's all the fremmenik assault ring bonuses, and a lot of rather nice reusable teleports, and a battle bonus against the tzhaar. Or you could get the Berserker ring, that offers a power bonus, or you could get the explorer's ring, which delivers a few free alchemy spells each day, or you could get an Onyx ring and imbue it in mobilising armies.

Google that material if you want more detail. For the amulet, the fury (again, dropping in cost like bandos) remains generally thought of as the best choice. For the cape, you've got the trimmed skillcape, or the flame cape, or the uber-fire cape which you get out of giving up a fire cape and doing a minigame that is tougher than combat caves. It's tough. Really tough. You must do this quest for the ring I mentioned previously. It will not look great, but from what I have heard it has great stats.

Asking for the skill which makes the most cash is quite vague, and that means you're most likely to get (and have gotten) some unrealistic answers. I'll provide a run-down of a few skills you may be interested in (in the manners in which they're trained by most, therefore it's the most sensible - except for Hunter - jadinkos don't make money afaik but they're quite fast.

I gave red chinchompas as the profit making option. Grenwalls are another option and more inclined to earn money but they are a lot more immersion intensive and also a lot slower exp/h - similar to runite's relation with Mining). Fishing from 90-99 would make about 46M on Rocktails (I did not include the purchase price of dwelling minerals, but I am making RS07 Gold an assumption that will be negated with any profits made getting to 90 Fishing), taking approximately 180-190 hours (again excluding levels prior to 90, and assuming ~42k exp/h).