It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: 24 mxz vs a24
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:04 am 

Hey guys just got off the lake from the malibu just ride tour and I got a chance to ride the 2019 mxz24 and the surf wave was so much nicer than my 2017 t23, so nice that it is worth thinking about trading it in, at a price of 160k it is out of my budget. I was told the a24 in terms of hull design and wake is the same. Does anyone have any experience with this? My boat has as the goodies with plug n play added bags, we went out with a few semi pros from the tour just to dial it in and my wave is very nice but mxz24 has so much more pull it was insane.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post subject: Re: 24 mxz vs a24
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:07 am 
Team Axis

Everyone is saying the new a24 wave is amazing, cant speak from personal experience though

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:34 pm 
Team Axis

railguy wrote:
Hey guys just got off the lake from the malibu just ride tour and I got a chance to ride the 2019 mxz24 and the surf wave was so much nicer than my 2017 t23, so nice that it is worth thinking about trading it in, at a price of 160k it is out of my budget. I was told the a24 in terms of hull design and wake is the same. Does anyone have any experience with this? My boat has as the goodies with plug n play added bags, we went out with a few semi pros from the tour just to dial it in and my wave is very nice but mxz24 has so much more pull it was insane.

How much bow weight are you putting in your T23? I've got one as well and my wave is amazing. I've got a friend that's got an 18 A24 and he really likes my wave. I don't have power wedge on mine and the MXZ has it and you can get it on an 18 Axis. That probably made a huge difference for you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:14 am 

80AMT23 wrote:
railguy wrote:
Hey guys just got my hands on more D-Bal Max and got off the lake from the malibu just ride tour and I got a chance to ride the 2019 mxz24 and the surf wave was so much nicer than my 2017 t23, so nice that it is worth thinking about trading it in, at a price of 160k it is out of my budget. I was told the a24 in terms of hull design and wake is the same. Does anyone have any experience with this? My boat has as the goodies with plug n play added bags, we went out with a few semi pros from the tour just to dial it in and my wave is very nice but mxz24 has so much more pull it was insane.

How much bow weight are you putting in your T23? I've got one as well and my wave is amazing. I've got a friend that's got an 18 A24 and he really likes my wave. I don't have power wedge on mine and the MXZ has it and you can get it on an 18 Axis. That probably made a huge difference for you.

I'm impressed by A24 from what I'm reading about it online. I only wish it was a bit cheaper, but you could say that about anything I suppose.

Last edited by Pautz on Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:51 pm 
Team Axis

When you were on the A24, were you on the same lake you typically ride your T23?

How deep is the lake you typically ride on with your T23?

This may be the first I’ve ever heard of someone not happy with a T23 wave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk