It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 8:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Why?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:03 am 
Axis Owner

Thanks for all of the replys. I wish I was a promo guy!!!!

Walter, i think you were looking at the 2012 they have at the dealership(same gelcoat as mine, actually that is the one that i'm going to buy once mine sells. The options the 2012 has over mine is, new glove box, full wetsounds, new swim platform, ski pylon, 5-blade OJ, new subwoofer location, vandall carpet (mine has the tsurumi mat), upgraded tower that is easier to fold (i have to fold mine for 1 bridge every weeked) new rear speaker location, and rockstar rims on the trailer. All of those options makes it worth is plus in illinois the taxes are based on the selling price minus any tradin sale so i would only pay taxes on the difference.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:18 am 
Team Axis

Ahhh, yes that's one slick boat you're looking at and I'd do it too if there was a break on the taxes here. Are they cutting you a deal on the 2012? The one at the local boat show here that I put up pictures of is very nice but the sticker was 76k! I think I can live without the swim platform and wet sounds and 450 horses if it's gonna cost me 25k to get into it, yikes!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:30 am 
Axis Owner

They are working with me the best they can but I understand they got to make money too. I wouldn't go anywhere else, they are awesome to deal with.