It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: 2018 a22 vs t22
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:31 pm 

steveA20 wrote:
indygoatv wrote:
Thanks for that info. I'm still wondering why my dealer told me they are exact same from windshield back. Clearly they are not. We surfed behind a 17 t22 over the summer and it was so much fun. Now trying to sell our boat to get one. What is everybody's preferred floor covering. The sea dek looks like it shows everything but heard easy to clean. Is the deckadence floor more desirable. The floor is currently the only option I'm unsure of. Has anyone seen the gunmetal flake in person. Dealer said there was a new silver flake out and I was thinking he said that was it.
They changed up the gunmetal flake a bit for 18, it looks good! I would do that before silver metal flake but I did black metal flake on my build because I love black and white boats [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's awesome. How long till delivery after building. What major options did you go with? If you don't mind me asking.

Post subject: Re: 2018 a22 vs t22
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:19 am 
Team Axis

indygoatv wrote:
steveA20 wrote:
indygoatv wrote:
Thanks for that info. I'm still wondering why my dealer told me they are exact same from windshield back. Clearly they are not. We surfed behind a 17 t22 over the summer and it was so much fun. Now trying to sell our boat to get one. What is everybody's preferred floor covering. The sea dek looks like it shows everything but heard easy to clean. Is the deckadence floor more desirable. The floor is currently the only option I'm unsure of. Has anyone seen the gunmetal flake in person. Dealer said there was a new silver flake out and I was thinking he said that was it.
They changed up the gunmetal flake a bit for 18, it looks good! I would do that before silver metal flake but I did black metal flake on my build because I love black and white boats [emoji16]

That's awesome. How long till delivery after building. What major options did you go with? If you don't mind me asking.
Spray date is Dec 14th so should be in AZ sometime in January. I did every option minus....

Clamping racks
Surfpipe
Rear under water lights
450 motor
Back rests for sliding seat
Top Deck Trac
Only did SP1 because I like to do my own system.

2016 AXIS A20....SOLD
2018 AXIS T22....CURRENT