It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Wakemakers.com
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:48 pm 
Boater

The story with wakemakers.com I ordered front ballast and in note section asked them if that bag worked with 2017, if it did not to call me so I can order correct one. Well they did not read the email note with order and they sent the wrong ballast bag, (2 weeks later) received wrong ballast , so I returned at my cost and ordered the one they said I needed and they did not care that I sent note asking if that bag worked or not ( conversation on phone) ( real jerks). So I ordered correct bag and waited one week and no e-mail with tracking number so called to ask why. Was told would ship out in 3 days and no one else even makes ballast bags for 2017 axis so waited some more still no email so called again and was told would ship out 20 days later, nothing but lies so I cancelled order and got another company ( boardstop) to send me what no other company made to me in three days at a better price. Long story short shop around and don't believe wakemakers.com lies! Use your own judgement as this is my story. Your may have a better outcome then I did but I will never use them again , because they have no clue when there product will be shipped or even read notes left on purchase order, and they will lie straight to your face, our seasons are short enough and don't need to deal with incompetent company's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk