It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Finally Got My Boat Back with a new factory hull
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:40 am 
Team Axis

LakeKeowee wrote:
A22owner wrote:
I seriously doubt his boat was at the factory for 9 months.

Your correct it was at the dealer part of the time. And your also correct I'm a pleasure to deal with, I have plenty of written accolades from many of my very high end clients.

And if anyones being sensitive or defensive it appears to be you and you don't even have a dog in this fight.

It's easy to look back at my post and see when I first found the cracked stringer I beleive it was July of last year, so yeah most people would be flipping out by now with out use of their boat.

I suggest you and anyone else who thinks I'm being a whiney bitch read the entire post and use it for anything you like, humor mostly at this point.

Didn't I read in an earlier post someone thought you were being prick with your boating 101 comment and you were wrong with your assumptions then, and wrong with most of your other comments as well.

Not sure what your motivation is, but it's pretty damn amusing. So far you've been wrong about everything, your welcome to keep commenting that's what the forums are for.

That was me calling him that and yes he had 0 empathy, to be a God, must be nice

Post subject: Re: Finally Got My Boat Back with a new factory hull
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:10 pm 
Team Axis

Still don't have the boat fixed, stopped by dealer today they said last they heard the factory was going to try to overnight the part last Thursday , seriously your going to try to send the part, its already Tuesday the following week and as of 6/20/17 we still don't have a working boat .
A part less than $ 100 to fix the sinking boat, and the factory can't get it to the dealer, seriously poor customer service ......I gave up trying to get the small stuff fixed, and cosmetic stuff but would like to use this boat in 2017

Ski: Yamaha Waverunner & Kawasaki SC ( Sea Couch )
Utility Vehicle : Yamaha Viking
Bike : Harley Davidson FLTSN & Dyna FXD
Dual Sport : Yamaha WR 250R