It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Windshield splitting apart 14' chill ax walkway
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:01 pm 
Team Axis

Started noticing my windshield was closing a little odd, had read posts on forum
With folks having theirs spread apart and not knowing the cause. We often surf with window open here cause still hot. Closed window and it didn't meet frame. Wife immediately said we are overfilling that mushroom locker 950 on our a20, she was right. We pumped out some of the extra hard fill and window came back together
Though still seriously puffing out between chill ax walkway and hardware . New rules , surf with window closed to monitor fill. Now to inspect for damage on shell in chill ax walkway, walkway wall seems hard and not pliable to banging with my hand and foot, hope I didn't damage the a20 top shell going for ninja surf weight.

We just added. 2 150's to bow cushions that seriously lowered the nose plus wow it renovated both wave sides especially regular that grew taller and longer and more push, goofy same except lost 3 or 4 inches on a very tall shorter wave that we loved, this is just better as I am pump recovering from 17+ feet and the lip and push are both much better
eliminating most if not all of its flaws. These bags are easy to move in bow for customizing and rubber straps to grab bars for safety and stacking on top of each other for quick changeovers for goofy or regular or evening the riding wake. we have the slowest cheapeststraight line pump but it's still fast enough for 2 or 3 150's and I trail too much for permanent lead .

Wife now I wants 3rd to really lower the nose as 2 was 65% better she saud with our custom
Top drivers seat cushion on top the regular one. She wants to sit back insteAd of toes pushed against floor to still Look over 2 bags that she virtually was standing up before the bags I'll add it next year when I fix drains in rear locker to further fill my rear 850's.

The 150's also supplemented our stock tank package plus very small rear pnp and wedge that I can move them in bow to even the riding wake for wife's slower boarding speeds cause I used to sit on chill ax seat as the driver cause we ride alone to balance the wake before, it's perfectly shaped even at 18.6 speed. She's doing one wake airs toes and heals with this package and pretty wake in her 1st summer wakeboarding after skating and no airs for 5 years