It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: 2016 surf Bimini tight fit
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:58 pm 
Team Axis

wakedncsu wrote:
do you have to slide the bimini poles in from the bottom or the top? Mine was SUPER tight when I received the boat from the factory. I had to slid the bimini poles into the latches from the bottome. I took the latches off and flipped sides to you now slide in from the top. It is SO easy now. Pull down and lock or unlock.

Thanks a bunch, this worked great! The only thing I would say to anyone else doing this is move the latches so you can access the handle of the locking pin , I didn't do this at first and it was a bitch to spin that pin when it's facing the tower. Thanks again for the tip

Post subject: Re: 2016 surf Bimini tight fit
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:00 pm 
Team Axis

Resurrecting this old thread. Took the new T23 out yesterday for the second run. Opened the bimini and had the supports pop out several times. . . . What's teh trick? They seat from the top, but I had a really hard time getting them to lock in. There is a button that pushes from outside toward the tower, but there seems to be a ring or something on the inside (nearest the tower) that can rotate and lock the support in place? Once we get down to our lake and are able to park it on the lift, we'll just leave the bimini up.

When you say move the latches, do you mean swap them so that ring is accessible, and the button is on the inside nearest the tower?

Thanks!!!!