It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: T23 ballast setup
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:15 pm 
Team Axis

Negative I never listed my t23 at all. Same with my current 23LSV I fill everything even and add lead. The t23 had a killer wave on both sides with about 4K in Ballast. The 2018 LSV I’m only running 350lbs over stock p&p and awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:45 am 
Team Axis

cbray4 wrote:
steveA20 wrote:
cbray4 wrote:
So we are just getting into a 2016 T23. The guy we are buying it from says it has rear PNP installed but no PNP in the bow. I emailed wakemakers to ask about what they had. They said they suggest putting a 400lb PNP bow bag in there. I see a lot of guys using 650's and 750's and some even more. Why would they suggest only 400lbs? Is that all that they have? Whats going on? I have read tons of threads saying the more bow weight the better, I want more bow weight!
The A20,T22 and T23 all share the same triangle P&P wakemakers triangle bag which is 400lbs. I run it in my 2016 A20 and spread around another 350lbs of wake ballast lead bags on top of the bow cushions. Wakemakers went to Malibu and did a laser measurement of all the boats rear lockers and under bow cushion areas where the front P&P bag goes and designed an exact fit triangle bag. When fully bulged I'm sure it holds a bit more but you gotta remember space is space and it doesn't matter if you run a flyhigh 1000lb triangle under there it's only gonna hold between 4 and 500 lbs. So the only way to get more weight in the bow is lead or fill another sac on top of the cushions.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm definitely interested in putting some lead behind the cushions up in the nose. Anybody seen any how to's on how to pull the back cushions off the bow seats?

i didn't remove any of my cushions in a 16t22 ( I just bought some cheep walmart tool bags similar to these

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Heavy-Duty-C ... 3=&veh=sem

(10 of them for about 5$ a piece and gave the guy at my local tire shop 20$ to take a bunch of the old tire weights off his hand sand filled them up. ( if the T23 is made the same way you can slide the bags right up inside the cup holder opening and push them into the nose. took me about 5 min. helps a lot with the wave! I'll post some pics this weekend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:48 pm 
Team Axis

The bow bag in the t23 will only hold about 500lbs under the seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14