It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Random Thought Boat Talk Thread
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:25 am 
Team Axis

Anyone happen to be taking a factory tour this week? I would love a picture of my white and black A22 that is probably sitting around there somewhere. Someone on TMC just did a tour and made me think to ask.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:08 am 
Axis Owner

I will be at the factory on Monday morning doing a tour and picking up my new T23. If you want any pictures of anything, Let me know!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:23 am 
Team Axis

The build date on my T23 is May 27th. Can't wait. I sold my old boat and now I'm boatless...getting anxious especially with all the warm weather.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:19 am 
Team Axis

bdheinr wrote:
I will be at the factory on Monday morning doing a tour and picking up my new T23. If you want any pictures of anything, Let me know!

Nice!! Please take some pictures of my A22 if you see it, all white with black accents, white tower. The bright green interior shouldn't be hard to miss. My spray date was 5/4 so not sure what point in the process it will be at on Monday...maybe getting prepped for shipping?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:17 am 
Axis Owner

My spray date was also the 4th. I got confirmation from my dealer that the finish date is Friday 5/15. So I would assume yours has to be very close to that, either finishing before mine or right after. Hopefully I will be able to see it and snap you some pictures.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:40 am 
Team Axis

bdheinr wrote:
My spray date was also the 4th. I got confirmation from my dealer that the finish date is Friday 5/15. So I would assume yours has to be very close to that, either finishing before mine or right after. Hopefully I will be able to see it and snap you some pictures.

Awesome. I will definitely owe you one if you're able to get some pics! I really appreciate it. And, congrats on getting to pick up your new T23!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:29 pm 
Team Axis

Thanks for the answers guys. I know I have or will have more....dealer called today and said boat is in so we're going down this weekend to pick it up!

And bdheinr....you're picking up your boat at the factory? That's cool....I wish I would have known that was an option. We plan to do a factory tour in July when we're down in the area.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:34 pm 
Team Axis

Well, good news and bad news.. Bad news is that I won't be getting any build pictures. Good news is that my boat arrived today!! I'll be sure to update my thread with plenty of pics. Thanks anyway bdheinr!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:19 pm 
Team Axis

JayMan wrote:
Well, good news and bad news.. Bad news is that I won't be getting any build pictures. Good news is that my boat arrived today!! I'll be sure to update my thread with plenty of pics. Thanks anyway bdheinr!

I am surprised so many people care about build pictures. It must be the anticipation. Go pick it up and show us pictures of that sexy beast.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:44 am 
Team Axis

What are the new break in procedures for the 350 PCM motor?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next