It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Random Thought Boat Talk Thread
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:36 pm 
Team Axis

dezul wrote:
I snagged a wetsounds sny2 on fb marketplace this evening for $100. Am I a bad person? Lol. It works too. I made sure he showed me it worked before purchasing it. He said he has never heard of the brand.

Ask me no questions I'll tell you no lies [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2016 AXIS A20....SOLD
2018 AXIS T22....CURRENT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:39 pm 
Team Axis

steveA20 wrote:
dezul wrote:
I snagged a wetsounds sny2 on fb marketplace this evening for $100. Am I a bad person? Lol. It works too. I made sure he showed me it worked before purchasing it. He said he has never heard of the brand.

The guy that sold it wasn't anymore shady than the next fb market place person. He is a tattoo artist. I feel like he got it in on trade. Beyond that I won't speculate.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:41 pm 
Team Axis

dezul wrote:
steveA20 wrote:
dezul wrote:

The guy that sold it wasn't anymore shady than the next fb market place person. He is a tattoo artist. I feel like he got it in on trade. Beyond that I won't speculate.

I had a syn2 running a pair of pro80s and 60s on my 05 x2 and one running 4 rev8s on my 06 xstar. Could run those bad boys all day with out them even getting warm. Score for you!

2016 AXIS A20....SOLD
2018 AXIS T22....CURRENT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:10 am 
Team Axis

steveA20 wrote:
dezul wrote:
steveA20 wrote:
[quote="dezul"]I snagged a wetsounds sny2 on fb marketplace this evening for $100. Am I a bad person? Lol. It works too. I made sure he showed me it worked before purchasing it. He said he has never heard of the brand.

I had a syn2 running a pair of pro80s and 60s on my 05 x2 and one running 4 rev8s on my 06 xstar. Could run those bad boys all day with out them even getting warm. Score for you!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk[/quote]
Do you think it will be okay to run a pair of rev 10s on a single channel? I may eventually buy a 410 to run on the other channel.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:31 am 
Team Axis

dezul wrote:
steveA20 wrote:
dezul wrote:
[quote="steveA20"][quote="dezul"]I snagged a wetsounds sny2 on fb marketplace this evening for $100. Am I a bad person? Lol. It works too. I made sure he showed me it worked before purchasing it. He said he has never heard of the brand.

Do you think it will be okay to run a pair of rev 10s on a single channel? I may eventually buy a 410 to run on the other channel.[/quote]
They would be a bit under powdered. If bridged you'll only be sending them 175 watts each and 200 to the 410. For now I would run each rev to its own channel for the 200 watts each @ 4ohm. I'm running an Arc Audio 600.2 to a pair of rev 10s right now so they're getting 400 watts each and they are freakin LOUD! Adding anymore speakers would be overkill. What amp and power are you currently running?

2016 AXIS A20....SOLD
2018 AXIS T22....CURRENT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:53 am 
Site Admin

dezul wrote:
I should get kickbacks from all the wakeboarders that have sold/traded in their direct drives for a v-drive.

I should get kickbacks from all the Axis boats this site has help sell over the years. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:37 pm 
Team Axis

admin wrote:
dezul wrote:
I should get kickbacks from all the wakeboarders that have sold/traded in their direct drives for a v-drive.

I should get kickbacks from all the Axis boats this site has help sell over the years. :)

You just get the pleasure of playing god on the website.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:31 pm 
Team Axis

steveA20 wrote:
dezul wrote:
steveA20 wrote:
[quote="dezul"][quote="steveA20"][quote="dezul"]I snagged a wetsounds sny2 on fb marketplace this evening for $100. Am I a bad person? Lol. It works too. I made sure he showed me it worked before purchasing it. He said he has never heard of the brand.

Do you think it will be okay to run a pair of rev 10s on a single channel? I may eventually buy a 410 to run on the other channel.[/quote]
They would be a bit under powdered. If bridged you'll only be sending them 175 watts each and 200 to the 410. For now I would run each rev to its own channel for the 200 watts each @ 4ohm. I'm running an Arc Audio 600.2 to a pair of rev 10s right now so they're getting 400 watts each and they are freakin LOUD! Adding anymore speakers would be overkill. What amp and power are you currently running?

I am currently running an nvx 4 channel amp. It was supposed to be stable at 4ohms bridged but it wasn't so I am running two channels at 4ohms. I can't remember the wattage of it. The syn2 is a better quality amp and would push the revs better.

With that being said, i had a ppi 900.4 running them for a while till it failed on me.

I may or may not use the syn2. My current setup is suiting me just fine despite being under powered.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13