It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Tower racks
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:29 pm 
Team Axis

So other than calling Axis and buying direct from them. is there any other company that makes tower racks for the Axis tower. im looking at trying to get a 2nd set. 1 side with a Kneeboard/wakeboard combo and the other just being wakeboard. i know the spinner racks that came with the boat is for wake/wake or Surf/wake.

Post subject: Re: Tower racks
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:09 pm 
Team Axis

Good question..... I'd also like to know if they make a kneeboard rack to fit the tower

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:50 pm 
Team Axis

ive seen that type of combo before, but i dont know if they make them for axis or not. and if there is one. i would def would like to know. just hate lugging the kneeboard in the boat lol. especially since my friends kids love to kneeboard.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:10 pm 
Team Axis

I want to know the price of these too. I think Chatts dealer is good to order through from what he was saying. Im sure he will chime in and let us know.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:15 pm 

we are working on a solution with our dealer now...we have 4 fixed racks ( not swivel)...and the fixed racks are not combo racks...and wanted to change out one or two of them to be able to hold surf/kneeboard, etc. What our dealer found out is that we could order just the replacement forks for the existing bracket in different combinations from the old fabricator of Titan ( before malibu purchased them). They are dipped and coated just like our OEM racks, all we have to do is change the forks which match the existing bolt patterns. So now we will have two fixed wake/wake racks, one wake/surf, and possibly another wake/surf or other combo. We have not received them yet, but once we do we should have our solution. I dont know of any other supplier who makes Axis racks, other than this solution. I will update once we get them and switch them out. The only downside is now we will have a few sets of forks we dont need.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:02 pm 
Axis Owner

DustinA22Vandall wrote:
So other than calling Axis and buying direct from them. is there any other company that makes tower racks for the Axis tower. im looking at trying to get a 2nd set. 1 side with a Kneeboard/wakeboard combo and the other just being wakeboard. i know the spinner racks that came with the boat is for wake/wake or Surf/wake.

Email Joyce at marine outfitters joyce@marine-outfitters.net and tell her what you are looking for and she'll hook you up if it is available.

Post subject: Tower racks
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:28 pm 

Samson can make new racks swivel and non for Axis boats, wake, surf combo etc... http://www.samsonsports.com/wakeboard_t ... racks.html

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:01 am 
Team Axis

Does anybody know if the illusion tower uses the same board racks? I am having a hard time dropping 500 bucks on racks when aftermarket companies make them for half that!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:49 pm 
Team Axis

I was looking at these to add to existing fixed racks
http://www.skylonsports.com/wakeboard-r ... ipped.html