It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: How To Hook Up Your Plug N' Play
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:27 pm 
Team Axis

ed, about to take delivery of my boat and need the number to your tint guy, thanks,

hijack over..

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:05 am 
Team Axis

Johnnydefacto wrote:
ed, about to take delivery of my boat and need the number to your tint guy, thanks,

hijack over..

sent you an email John.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:15 am 

DBragg wrote:
so you all are filling the sack first and letting it drain to the tank? I am filling the sack with the overflow from the tank , but i do have some water bypassing the drain pump while i am filling by doing it this way.

DBragg how to you have the tanks plumb to fill first like which hose goes where, thank you

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:08 am 
Team Axis

Thanks Elc, i was thinking of doing the same thing. I hooked up a jabscoe ballast pump to the back sacks too to help fill those 1100's faster. I also y'ed offand i got a hose to fill another sack i put in the nose. it works pretty good.
lude, i just took the overflow off the port on the side of the boat where it over flows and plumbed it into my sack. I then ran another 3/4 hose out of the top of my sack to the overflow on the side of the boat so that when the tank is full it overflows to the sack and when the sack is full it overflows out of the boat. I ran it this way because i have heard of some people filling sacks first in the X stars and the weight cracking the tank under it. the water in the tanks help to support the sack and weight above.

i think i will go to the hardware store today and get some hose and ball valves to fix the problem with the water by passing my empty pump.
Loving my AXIS !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:55 am 

Thank you Dbragg and i will have to do that because we always dont want the bags filled for some riders but rather use the hard tanks not the bags .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:21 pm 
Team Axis

installed the ball valves on the empty side of the hose and it really helped filling time!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:25 am 
Team Axis

DBragg wrote:
installed the ball valves on the empty side of the hose and it really helped filling time!

cool... glad it worked for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:49 pm 
Team Axis

Any chance anyone knows who may have these bags ready made? I'm hearing they are custom fit for the Axis and have a few weeks lead time. i'd like to try and get them asap. TIA.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:32 pm 
Site Admin

Barefoot has been behind on stuff. It is taking a little extra to get these. It is taking about 4 days to get them shipped. I have sold a number of them in the past few weeks.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:46 am 
Team Axis

admin wrote:
Barefoot has been behind on stuff. It is taking a little extra to get these. It is taking about 4 days to get them shipped. I have sold a number of them in the past few weeks.

I spoke to the guys at wakemakers.com and they have them in stock and ready to ship (at least a few). I'm ordering today. Only the front bag is a custom shaped one. The other bags are somewhat generic, but require that you cement the fittings in for the A20/22. The fittings are easier to get than the custom made front bag from what I'm being told.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next