It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Looking for a slightly used A22. Couple questions.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:54 pm 

Well looking to “update “ or 2008 SANTE. Just getting up there in age and hours. Clicking 950. Loves everything about the boat , but jumping into a late model Nautique isn’t exactly in the pocketbook as the 210 is gonzo and G21/S21 is way too much boat for us.

Looking at picking up around a 2021ish A22 as that will have the updated hull previous to the 2023 refresh. I still wakeboard 90% of my water time however I am 45 with 3 knee recons and 2 shoulder recons , so I’ve peaked . My daughter have gone full on surf. We regularly ride 23 LSV’s a 15 and 2 current . The surf wakes are ridiculous, but our small private lake has 22ft restriction.

What year is the best to be looking at ? What year did Axis move to hinged seats in their cockpit. Any engine preferences?

Thanks in advance

Post subject: Re: Looking for a slightly used A22. Couple questions.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:07 am 
Team Axis

For 2020+ the M5 is plenty of motor in that boat unless you carry really heavy loads (full ballast, lot of people) at the same time. Personally I prefer the M6 as it has more power, could get better fuel economy because it isn't having to be run as hard and have better resale value.

Post subject: Re: Looking for a slightly used A22. Couple questions.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:02 pm 
Site Admin

If you are at regular elevation normally a prop switch can get you all the low end that you need for full ballast etc. The M6 will not work as hard but I have never had any issues with adding extra ballast and the regular engines.